Ft Worth Knife Show

wmhammond

I'm thinking about entering the Ft. Worth Knife show in March. The fee for a table is $900. Does anyone have any information about this show that would encourage me to fork over $900 for a table. I would appreciate any information you mught be willing to offer. As a basis my knives usually bring between $350 nd $1000. Thanks for any info you are willing to provide.

Wallace

I'm thinking about entering the Ft. Worth Knife show in March. The fee for a table is $900. Does anyone have any information about this show that would encourage me to fork over $900 for a table. I would appreciate any information you mught be willing to offer. As a basis my knives usually bring between $350 nd $1000. Thanks for any info you are willing to provide.

Wallace
$900? Is that accurate?

I'm pretty sure the contract I got was $500

I'll be there and my table was $500...i'm a probationary Guild member, but don't think that has anything to do with it honestly

Thats all great guys and I appreciate your input but I am most interested in is your experience at this show in the past years. Is this show worth spending $500 or $900 on. Thanks

Wallace

I went the past 2 years, it was called ICCE. It was held in the Ft. Worth stockyards at a fairly small venue with not very good lighting. Blade has taken it over and will be moving it to the Ft. Worth Convention Center which is much larger. I have never had a table, this will be my first at a Blade event, but I do know a lot of the guys I talked to sold out last year. That being said, it's only 2 hrs away from my house so it's a good show for me to get my feet wet. I'm hoping it's worth it!!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back