Giant Crucible!

Justin W.

What’s up guys! So today I came home from work to find my uncle sitting in my living room with this giant crucible! He works a traveling job and someone sent them the wrong shipment out on the road and he had no way or hope of returning this thing because of the situation he was in it sat in a work trailer for the past couple months and now it’s sitting in my bedroom LOL.

I have no clue what it’s worth or what something this big is even used for if there’s someone here who knows anything about it let me knowBC38953C-BFDE-426E-A351-9C859E641298.jpeg5801E464-8438-4F57-A20D-22C0B7FB9C76.jpeg

Saw some on Ebay when I googled to see what it was… might try selling it there, if anybody is willing to pay the shipping. Or at least it maybe will give you an idea of what it's worth.

Saw some on Ebay when I googled to see what it was… might try selling it there, if anybody is willing to pay the shipping. Or at least it maybe will give you an idea of what it's worth.
That’s probably a good idea! If anyone here would have any use for this thing I’d be more than willing to barter it off LOL

Back