Giraffe bone EDC

Von Gruff

KNIFE MAKER
This EDC in 1084 has giraffe bone handles and is ready to ship off to England this week.
tWN3Iyel.jpg

RyvBxQll.jpg

I like the knife, and you did a really good job of placement and installing the flared thong holes. I've got a couple of Giraffe bone scales I'm planning to use one of these days. They're small and might have to limit the use to folders, but I've put mammoth on most of my folders.

Nice clean work,I love working with Giraffe bone and used to get it directly from the producer then they went and threw in a middle man and now for me anyway it's more expensive and havnt bought any in a while due to the paticular vendor likes to put the screws to ya on shipping.

Nice clean work,I love working with Giraffe bone and used to get it directly from the producer then they went and threw in a middle man and now for me anyway it's more expensive and havent bought any in a while due to the paticular vendor likes to put the screws to ya on shipping.
I have been very fortunate in that my friend/agent has organised this for me. He has done a great deal within this friendship and know that he does not add anything above actual costs

Good morning sir i see giraffe has been added to the endangered list your sales price should mimic this fact. beautiful knife

Good morning sir i see giraffe has been added to the endangered list your sales price should mimic this fact. beautiful knife
It is a game farmer in SA where the supply is reportedly coming from so it may not just be from hunted animals as natural death, pulled down by predators etc is always going to bring some bone to be available. There is a lot of knife handles in a single set of shin bones

Back