Glad to be here

Tyson

Hi everyone, Raguel3 and Tracy invited me. I live in the Pacific Northwest where I work in the aerospace field. I am a knife and gadget enthusiast and enjoy gaming when I get the chance. I own and operate Black Site Carbon Fiber where I sell excess aerospace carbon fiber for handle material and my own creation I call Marbled Carbon Fiber. I also enjoy making all kinds of stuff out of carbon fiber so I'd appreciate any ideas if anyone has anything they would love to see made. I hope to get my own Sub Forum started soon and I'm looking forward to seeing some cool knives on here.

Tyson

Welcome to Knofe Dogs Tyson. I have purchased some of your carbon fiber before and it is awesome stuff! Glad to have you!
Bruce

Thanks to everyone

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the welcome and I just wanted to let you all know that I just paid for my forum owner membership and will have it up and running soon called Black Site Carbon Fiber. I also just posted a thread in the supplies section to get the ball rolling with a few photos of what I have. Please feel free to contact me with any ideas to make my forum more informative and productive, thanks again.

Tyson

cool 1 Welcome to KnifeDogs, Tyson! Glad you made it! 2thumbs

Back