Global Market Exposure ??

Chuck Gedraitis Knives

I received a call today from a salesman trying to get me to buy a "phrase" so that when someone searched google my name and website would come up on the first page. I think that cost was around $250 a month. Anyone else get a similar call or use this company?

Here is a link to their website- http://www.globalmarketexposure.com/

It seemed kind of fishy, any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chuck

hi Chuck,

I will get you Global Recognition for $150 a month...I just put you on my website. :D

Search Engine Optimization is pretty straight forward...lots of companies offer this.

It should cost about $300 a year...not $250 a month.

Two Les's agree...just say no! :D

In most cases SEO is just a catch phrase companies use to get your money. What they are really saying is give me your money and I'll spend five minutes submitting your url and site map to a few of the larger engines and we'll hope for the best results.

You can easily do this yourself using google webmaster tools and by tagging your knives appropriately. I would be wary of anyone selling SEO exclusively. I took a moment to look at the source code on your home page and would suggest either adding a bit of text using industry buzz words and other stuff people might search for when looking for your type of knife. I would also consider adding a bit of meta data to your header file with key words.

Thanks Global Family

I own an outfitting business in Missouri, we have access to some prime deer and turkey hunting ground. When Benny the Google Guy with Global called me up a few months ago I was probably more skeptical than you guys are. After he showed me some of his clients who were on the first page of google, aol, ask.com, and every powered by google search i decided to go ahead and give it a shot. The no contract month to month agreement gives me the flexibility I need since my business is seasonal.

I've been on the first page 24/7 for Missouri deer hunting outfitters for a few months now, and I'm very happy with the results. When we had a five man first season rifle hunt cancel out on us, I called my Google guy and they rewrote my ad including the new cancellation special and in less than an hour it was live on Google. I get calls from people every week and when I ask "where did you find us?" I hear "I found you on Google", sometimes Ask.com or AOL, but mostly Google.

Global makes it easy to get and stay in front of the buyers without worrying about Pay per click charges, bidding wars and getting overcharged by Google. I don't really understand all of what Les is talking about but as far as search engine optimization Global Market Exposure offers a lot of value. They have clients on the first page of some serious search terms in the maps and in the natural results. We haven't started our SEO program yet, but we're basically just choosing which package fits our budget.

Their services might not be right for you, but I can tell you that they deliver results, on demand traffic reports directly from Google, and excellent customer service.

Back