Greetings from the Bluegrass

Sean Cochran

Hi all my name is Sean Cochran. I am 35 y/o and I live in the small town of Pikeville, Ky. It is located in the Appalachian Mtns about near the Va, WVa border. I am married with one child.

I have only been making knives for a little over a year, but I must say I am hooked. I know alot of you from another forum, but I am looking forward to making some new friends here. Kudos to Tracy and the others who started this forum.

a couple of pics

Here are a couple of Pics
Let me know what you think.

My other favorite pastime.
seanspic-1.jpg

DP hunter
DSCF3273-1.jpg

Skinner
DSCF3262.jpg

My little family wife, Jennifer and daughter, Meagan cool 1
HPIM0259.jpg

Welcome to Knife Dogs!! Thanks for sharing your work with us. I look forward to seeing MORE!

ReconMarine

Welcome Sean. I am in Somerset, KY not too far away. We have some pretty good sized knife shows at the Centre for Rural Development here. And Lake Cumberland can surely feed your other hobby.

Welcome Sean. I am in Somerset, KY not too far away. We have some pretty good sized knife shows at the Centre for Rural Development here. And Lake Cumberland can surely feed your other hobby.

Good to hear from ya. Be sure to let me know when the next show is Id love to come. Ive been to Somerset a couple of times but never out on the lake:mad:
Have to try to make it down there some time for the striper run. Last year I sold my boat and have gotten hooked (pun intended) on wade fishing for smallmouth. This year I caught 1 Kentucky citation smallie (21" 4lbs.) should have mounted it but I just couldnt bring myself to keep it, so I turned him loose. I am getting a replica made. Oh well enough rambling.

BTW the sportsman club I belong is thinking about having a hammer in next spring Ill keep you updated if you would like to come.

Sean

Back