Greetings from Wisconsin!

Welcome James. I moved to TN from Milwaukee 3 years ago. My folks and many relatives live in Wausau. Gosh it's a small world. I'll be sending up a couple knives for the folks next week. Glad to have ya here.

Pat

I'll delete the pic if you want????ooops

Naw bro, it's all good :) I do look mighty darn handsome in that pic, if I do say so myself :D It's her loss, anyway.

Ernie... holy smokes, they got a cheesehead smiley here?!? I knew I liked this place :D

Patrick... small world indeed... my "real" dad was from Paris, TN and I got a sweetheart from Knoxville comin' up to visit me next week. Do ya miss the fresh cheese curds dere hey? Betcha do ;) If you come up to visit your people, let me know when and come drop by my humble shop!

James I sure do miss the cheese, good sausage and real beer. I'm in a dry county so only a few places sell beer, no hard liquor. Luckily I make my own beer and wine. Don't ever take it for granted.

I'd be glad to stop by your shop next time I'm up dere hey. If you go for Friday fish fry at the Burns VFW post, that was started by my great grandfather for two of my great uncles.

Pat

I make my own wine too. Never hurts to have a back-up in case the store runs out of beer... or you run out of money :D

That's cool about your great grandfather. I've been there a few times. When I was a kid I spent lots of time fooling around on Duck Island near there, too. Still have picnics there and take my kid wading near the sandbar at the end of the island. :)

Back