Greetings One and All

Denny Eller

Howdy from south central KY. Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste......... wait a minute, that was Jagger. I'm a 61 year old rookie knife maker. Got started about a year ago by reading everything I could get my hands on and watching tutorials on You Tube. Started buying supplies from Tracy and thought if his forum is as good as his products I can learn a wealth of good information from you guys that do it so well. I am a Vietnam Vet ( disabled ) so I have plenty of time on my hands along with all the cuts and sander burns. I don't know what happened in Vietnam, we were winning when I left. I don't have anything I'm proud enough of to post but I hope to very soon. Incidentally I bought several blade blanks from Tracy that came from GLWJ and they are great. I highly recommend them. Oh, I got stopped by a dyslexic State Trooper yesterday. He tried to give me an IUD. Thanks for letting me run with the Big Dawgs.

Semper Fi

Oh, I got stopped by a dyslexic State Trooper yesterday. He tried to give me an IUD. Thanks for letting me run with the Big Dawgs.

Semper Fi

The hardest part about that is how long do you wait to call him afterwards....oops

Always good to have more Jarheads! cool 1

S/F
Les

We always welcome reinforcements!
Semper Fi, I'm not old enough to be a Vietnam vet But I did get to go play in the sand on 2 different continents. Somalia and the great sand pit.

ReconMarine

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. In answer to your question Les - He don't call, he don't write, he don't send me no money............

Welcome to KnifeDogs! Thank you for your service!

Lookin' forward to seeing what you make.

Post pictures, lots of pictures.

And WIPs, we love WIPs.

Welome Aboard Marine. This is getting to be Marine Corps Central. And that ain't a bad thing. Now make knives and post pics.

He y Reconmarine did we say hello in a poker game the other night? I use the name Happytotry there. No real matter. I want to welcome you even though you were here before me . I'm in tomorrow for a knee replacement and expect to be back in 6 or 7 days

ReconMarine

I fully understand, Les. I did my 6 and then was asked to re-up. I told my CO that I would - for either rank or money. I said " You don't need another Commandant and you ain't got enough money."

Welcome to the Knife Dogs.
thumbup.gif

I fully understand, Les. I did my 6 and then was asked to re-up. I told my CO that I would - for either rank or money. I said " You don't need another Commandant and you ain't got enough money."

LoL that's a good one. I got out after My first 6 because my mos was static/closed and couldn't make it past Sgt. I was out for 3 months missed it so much I went back to another mos and stayed 4 more years.

Back