Hallo from Iceland

joivill

Hallo my friends.
Im new here I live in Reykjavík IcelandIm Im a gunsmith and knifsmith
I learn mu trade in Liege belgium in the school of the gunsmitn the years 1991- 1995 I have be making the knife in my spare time fore a 15 years, and make some knifes evry year. I create a knife what I the Icelandic hunting knife Im a hunter my self and we have no tradition for knife making if you like you can see some of my works on my home page www.icelandicknives.com
Joivill

A Cadillac!! Awesome to see in your photos with that unique background.
Welcome. Check out Raymond Richard's forum on this site, I'm sure you'll find it interesting.
Dozier

Halló og velkomin! Fallegt verk. I used google translate so I hope that is correct. Welcome.

Welcome to the pack Joivill. I really enjoyed checking out your site. That's a great looking shop and very elegant looking blades you have created.

Halló og velkomin! Fallegt verk. I used google translate so I hope that is correct. Welcome.

I didn't think some Redneck from Alabama, drinking a rum and coke could speak Icelandic (I know that they don't call it Icelandic but that's the best this Tennessee Redneck could come up with.)
:s12137:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/joivill/th_IMG_7755.jpg[IMG
Thanks my friend for your coment and good words , here is one knife i was working on last year, steel is RWL 34
Handle is made from stabilesered reed wood.
How can I put photo in this web ?
Thanks johann

Last edited:
IMG_7755.jpg

Finali I find it out and i was very simpli to put in picture on this web. I make this knife last year.
Thanks joivill

Back