Hard Hat Knives

petie

About two days agoi lost a partner of 10 years. My case trapper with yellow Delrin handles and chrome vanadium blades. I was distraught. Since I drive by the Hard Hat Knife store on my home from work yesterday.

I ended up buying a Hard Hat brand trapper with blackwood handles and stainless blades. Not a big fan of the stainless but I'm gonna give it a try. While I was there I found out that Bear & Sons makes thier knives for them. I may have found a new second favorite American knife brand. Case will always be at the top,but Hard Hat is runnin a close second.

About two days agoi lost a partner of 10 years. My case trapper with yellow Delrin handles and chrome vanadium blades. I was distraught. Since I drive by the Hard Hat Knife store on my home from work yesterday.

I ended up buying a Hard Hat brand trapper with blackwood handles and stainless blades. Not a big fan of the stainless but I'm gonna give it a try. While I was there I found out that Bear & Sons makes thier knives for them. I may have found a new second favorite American knife brand. Case will always be at the top,but Hard Hat is runnin a close second.

You know I have never been in there. I need to stop in there. I still love going in to Whitakers, he has some great deals on knives. Stainless steels are some of the finest tool steels out there.

Back