Having surgery tomorrow

Hey all, sorry for the late reply! The surgery went very well, I was in quite a bit of pain for the first few weeks and had trouble swallowing food for at least a month. There is some good news here, while I was in the hospital for 4 days I forgot that I smoked cigarettes...as of today it's been 1 month 16 days since I had any nicotine at all! :) Just went back to the Dr this week for my 6 week follow-up and he said by the looks of my latest x-ray everything was fusing together like it should. I've been feeling good enough the last week and a half to get in the shop and get a few knives done that I needed to get done before Christmas. Here are a few pics from my latest shop time! Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and a happy new year, and thanks again for the thoughts and prayers!

buckeyesmallhunter2.jpgbuckeyesmallhunterPNG2.pngbuckeyesmallhunterPNG.png
koasmallhunter2.jpgkoasmallhunterPNG.pngkoasmallhunterPNG2.pngfiletknives.jpggyuto.jpgkitchenknives.jpg

Great news and it seems to have had a positive outcome looking at the knives you have finished since then.

Howdy mate, brilliant that things are looking up for you and family.

Love your knives, hope mine look as good soon.

I'm glad to hear that the operation was a success Jeremy.
The knives are looking great!
A Merry Christmas to you and you family.

Glad to hear the surgery went well Jeremy, hope you can stay off the smokes, you'll save a lot of money and probably add 10-20 years to your knifemaking. :D

I had a health scare over 40 years ago and not smoked since, I am still here. lol
A few months back I had another health scare which worked out perfect. my doctor had me to hospital the following day and I had tests.

We have a National Health Service in UK which all LEGAL residentsdent workers pay into but scrounging illegal immigrants do not pay for and get the same medical treatment.

Keep ya chin up.

Hello One Armed, hope you are well.

We individually pay into our NHS rom starting work until retiring, finishing working, then we still get it until death.
It is a marvellous system being robbed by those who have never contributed to it from outside of this country.

We have people fly in from EEC countries, say they are ill, get the appropriate treatment then fly back home without paying anything, mind you, some stay and claim asylum on bullshine claims.

Why should outsiders not pay as we do??????????????

Better stop this as it is a Knife Forum

Best wishes.

Back