Help!!! I'm in withdrawal

SHostetler

Bruce,
When are you doing the next WIP? I'm in withdrawal!! I realize they take some time, and I know that others besides myself really apprciate your efforts. I learn so much with each one.

Looking for the next one.

Regards,
Steve Hostetler

Bruce,
When are you doing the next WIP? I'm in withdrawal!! I realize they take some time, and I know that others besides myself really apprciate your efforts. I learn so much with each one.

Looking for the next one.

Regards,
Steve Hostetler

Hi Steve,
I know its been awhile. I've been trying to play catch up with everything, shop, home family, bills, knives, file guides too, sheesh. The WIP's do take some extra time, I already get in trouble from being in front of the computer too much. I am planning to do another one very soon on an axegun. It may be my best yet if you like axes that shoot anyway. Its going to take me all of 3 months to build and hopefully will stir up some interesting posts. Right now its on paper with about a hundred eraser marks but taking shape finally. Come back soon,
Bruce

Bruce, that sounds totally excellent! I can't wait to see what you're going to build. When you have the drawings finalized, that would be a good thing to lead off with here! :) I'm salivating...

Hello BC,
Yep I remember the folder you'd like, just dont let me forget. Hey thanks for your post #1
Hows the weather in Arkansas? warming up here.

Back