Hey Where Do You Live ?

I live in Avon, which is 20 min west of Indianapolis.
I grew up in MI in a town called Oscoda, My father ws in the Air force and we were stationed there 2 times and he retired there. cool 1

I live in Central Wisconsin, just a few blocks north of Rib Mountain AKA Granite Peak Ski area. Lovely country with rolling hills and lots of forest. Wausau is only about 38,000 people... big enough to have a decent hospital but small enough that no one notices if you wear a camo jacket and keep a knife on your belt :D

I live about 1 1/2 hours east of Columbus, Ohio in the little town of West Lafayette.
, which is just outside of Coshocton. I sold my small farm and moved to town and I hate it.

Larry

i live in norton ohio, about 20 miles west of akron. nice country down there around salt fork mr adkins and some of the best deer hunting in the state

Looks like most folks live a little east of me I live in Eugene Oregon just south of Portland. Spent 20 years in the Army so I’ve seen a lot of different country I’m 60 miles from the coast and 60 miles from the mountains :D. If you ever wondered where the old hippies went look-up the Oregon Country Fair :eek: that’s where I live.

Last edited:
Looks like most folks live a little east of me I live in Eugene Oregon just south of Portland. Spent 20 years in the Army so I’ve seen a lot of different country I’m 60 miles from the coast and 60 miles from the mountains :D. If you ever wondered where the old hippies went look-up the Oregon Country Fair :eek: that’s where I live.

That sounds like a good place to live!!

My address is Chandler, Ok. but I actually am on the outskirts of Davenport. I have 8 acres which has several outbuilding which include a 1400 foot shop. My most important aspect of where we live is that 3 miles East is the two oldest grandsons. My son and his other two children live 17 miles North of us and our daughter and her three children live 10 miles West. I am set for ball games and activities for the next 16 years. The grans kids are from 16 to 10 months . What FUN

I live in Frisco TX. It is north of Dallas. I moved here because of the school system. As soon as my daughter graduates, it out to the country. We are looking at property out in east Texas. Anyone in my area is welcomed to come by and tell stories, drink some coffee, or swap techniques.

I live in Wallins Creek Kentucky. Its about 2 hours southeast of Lexington. We are about 20 minutes from the Virginia border and about 45 minutes from the Tennesee border. It's nice, small and kinda quiet.

I live just off of Interstate 20 that runs between Birmingham, AL (about 1 hour to the west), and Atlanta, GA (about 1 1/2 hours to the east). Oxford, AL is about 17 miles from the highest point in Alabama. Mount Cheaha is 2407 feet above sea level, and has a great State Park located at the top.

There are 3 great fishing lakes within a 25 mile radius of me, so I spend a lot of time on the water in the spring and fall. Large mouth, Spots, and Crappie are abundant.

Not a bad place to hang your hat.

Robert

I live just off of Interstate 20 that runs between Birmingham, AL (about 1 hour to the west), and Atlanta, GA (about 1 1/2 hours to the east). Oxford, AL is about 17 miles from the highest point in Alabama. Mount Cheaha is 2407 feet above sea level, and has a great State Park located at the top.

There are 3 great fishing lakes within a 25 mile radius of me, so I spend a lot of time on the water in the spring and fall. Large mouth, Spots, and Crappie are abundant.

Not a bad place to hang your hat.

Robert

How far are you, from the Missed Placed Yankee??????

I'm in South Mississippi,we are about 120 miles South
of Jackson,Miss.and about 100 miles North of New Orleans.
My wife and I would love to move North,
and if I live long enough it may happen.

God bless,Keith

How far are you, from the Missed Placed Yankee??????

Hey I.G., I'm about 13-15 miles from my Yankee friend Tom. Talked to him on the phone a week-or-so-ago. Tom is a super nice guy, even if he is a Yank.

We are gonna try to get together soon and talk knives and talk bad about-ya.:D

Come on down for a visit.

Robert

Along the I-95 corridor I'm 35 minutes south of Boston (at 5 am) where most of my work is, and 20 minutes north of Providence, RI. Those times reflect driving at 75 mph minimum.:D The 35 minutes to Boston translates to 1-2 hours coming home. :(

Rudy

Hudson is due west of Boston at 495 (the outer beltway). Works out to 45 minutes to and hour from Boston because none of the roads run due west.

Back