How to you read the forum?

Bill Coye

Knife Maker
The first thing I do is hit "new posts" in the upper left hand corner under "what's new?"

I'll scan the new posts and then scroll through the older posts I've already looked at.

I don't have one spot I frequent more than another.

You?

I hit the Knife Makers Area obsessively, first and foremost. If time permits, I'll check out almost anything with pictures in it. :biggrin:

I too hit the "new posts" first, as I'll often see something that catches my eye from a forum I don't frequent (or maybe haven't even visited before) that maybe I otherwise would have missed. Then I like to peruse some of my more frequented forums, as well as look through the maker and supplier forums.

I always look at the new posts first, then go to some of the other forums and see if there is anything there I missed. I cant get on the computer during the day but early in the morning I always look for the new stuff.

I must be the odd man out. I guess old habits are hard to break. I come to the main forum and then scroll down to each forum I want to visit. Looks like I need to check out this "new post" button. It's just that I'm afraid I'll spend even more time on here than I do now!

Back