Hunter

Jon Kelly

Here is a little Loveless inspired Hunter I just finished up for the Holiday season. Hope you enjoy!

1084 High carbon Steel
7 3/4" oal 3 1/4" blade
Black/Red Micarta scales
Nickle Silver pins
Nickle Silver guard
Tapered tang
5.6oz
Sheath by Rowes Leatherworks

Attachments

• DSC_1905.jpg
    DSC_1905.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC_1913.jpg
    DSC_1913.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_1914.jpg
    DSC_1914.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_1919.jpg
    DSC_1919.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_1922.JPG
    DSC_1922.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 128
Man is that thing clean, will never figure out how you guys keep them like that. I use three rolls of blue tape unwrap and sneeze damn thing has a scratch lol great work.

Man is that thing clean, will never figure out how you guys keep them like that. I use three rolls of blue tape unwrap and sneeze damn thing has a scratch lol great work.

Thanks Franklin. I need to work on diligently cleaning them prior to photos. It seems like I always miss something, like the lint and dust where the guard meets the ricasso on this one. The only way I have found to get a super clean finish is to get off the machines early. I rough everything in with a new 50 grit, then refine the lines with new 120. After that it's files and hand sanding for final shaping and finish through about 800 grit, and that is it. It is time consuming as all get out, but the end result is worth it to me. Getting paid for that time expenditure is the challenge, lol.

Back