Hunting knife file work or not?

dallas1

i like file work but not every one does. For a hunting knife would you like file work or not?
some say its a pain to clean me i don't have a prob cleaning it but that's me. If you don't mind give me some input i want to see what the majority out come is on this subject.

you can never please everyone and every product has its customer.

that being said, i never went hunting, but i wouldn't mind one with 'low tone' file work, it looks nice and can easily be cleaned

my own personal opinion in general, is IF you can (afford it) do what YOU want. you will love it, get better, and often people will buy your passion.
this however might take sometime (hence the if you can afford it) but its worth it

now show us some good stuff!! :D

I'm not sure. Some people like it, others dont. I dont really have a preference one way or the other. I dont do file work unless it is requested. But that's just me.

Some knives need it, some don't. I would keep it blade only if you put it on a hunter but it really depends on the knife. I don't approve of vines though, make up your own pattern. It can look nice on plain knives but it is easy to overcrowd a knife. The filework on my knife will be getting ground off.

Back