I need some help please.

slatroni

I am looking for a stamp maker that wont break the bank. I have a name picked out for my knives and according to my fingers, (I had to use all of them). If I have Brand X make my stamp, it will be $500. I need a stamp made with 19 letters. Thank you for any help.
Steve

Thank you for the speedy reply. That is the best deal I have seen so far. Funny thing is, I looked at you profile and see your in Huntsville. The Wife and I are looking just north of you. I have four more years slaving away here in California and then we are moving to America, maybe some where between Tyler and Plano.
Thank you Again
Steve

Is a stamp the only way you want to go or is a etching an option? Also, what part of the central valley are you living in? I am here in Fresno

Small world Derek, I am in Los Banos. I have tried some etching, but I am doing it wrong. So I am going for the Stamp.

Oh cool yeah I am from Hollister so when I go visit the familiy I head through Los Banos. Yeah etching can be kinda iffy. It takes a while to get a good stencil if your making them yourself. I was looking into a stamp but I am not sure about holding it like a nail or if there is more fixtures to build or buy. let me know if you find a reasonable setup.
Derek Lee

Just paid $92 shipped to my door from Buckeye engraving. 8 letters at 5/8 long. Just under 2 weeks. Stamp looks great.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Steve, you know what you call a Knife Maker from Plano, Texas?

A Plano Knife Maker.

I posted that a couple of years ago but thought that you might like it again.:s12137:

Back