ICCE Knife Show in Kansas City

Justin Presson

A little over a month from now is the International Custom Cutlery Expo September 28-30 in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.

http://icceshow.com/index.htm

ICCELogo_jpeg.jpg

Any knifedogs going?

I am planning on attending on Friday so I can hit the seminars in the morning and then take in the show.

I'm not sure if it is appropriate to post this, so moderators feel free to delete if necessary. But, if anyone here on the forum is planning on attending the ICCE show this year, I have several VIP Passes available for the event. PM me your contact details and I'll send you a pass as long as they last.

Only a few weeks until the show. I'm ready to check out some knives and pick up some supply. I think the wife is actually going to join me in the afternoon on Friday.

Any Knifedog makers going to have a table?

Only a few weeks until the show. I'm ready to check out some knives and pick up some supply. I think the wife is actually going to join me in the afternoon on Friday.

Any Knifedog makers going to have a table?

Best of luck finding supplies. That was my intent last year and all I came home with was three sets of Ironwood from K&G. Supplies were in very short quantity last year. For that reason, I did not plan for the trip this year.

Back