I'd like to be this good some day, only using the expensive tools that I am investing in :)

That is crazy!! He was turning that edge black and blue though while grinding after final fit up. But it's incredible what some people can accomplish with minimal tooling!!
I think he took it apart after all that bluing. I watched so many I don't remember the specifics of each one. But, after that, I am not willing to give up any of my tools, but I sure don't think I "need" a mill :)

You gonna be able to get used to not wearing your shoes in the shop, Bradley? That'd make me a little uneasy. :)

Anyone see a HT on that first link, or did I not miss it after all?

You gonna be able to get used to not wearing your shoes in the shop, Bradley? That'd make me a little uneasy. :)

Anyone see a HT on that first link, or did I not miss it after all?
No shoes extra grippers for the vice grips.

I guess they could have cut out the HT but I didn't see one either.

I've spent time in countries where they have craftsmen like that. It's just amazing what they can do with so little!

I want to know what kind of wheel he mirror polished that blade with...

Cool! I couldn't even tell they were links!
I didn't know any other way to share them. I would have expected they show a preview image, but they just show the text you type in. I am too new to this board to know the ins and outs. At least it is easier to share photos here than BladeForums. I am kind of spoiled with FB Groups now.

I've spent time in countries where they have craftsmen like that. It's just amazing what they can do with so little!

I want to know what kind of wheel he mirror polished that blade with...
That was interesting, it looked like fur. I am sure it was just some type of material. Anything to hold the rouge would do.

Back