Image Hosting site???

Hankins

Need an easy Image hosting site that people Don't have to sign-up for to view.
Have several dozen of my old blades I would like to link pics of to my website.
It is a pain for people to have to sign up just to view them
Suggestions?

google! (no, not google it, but google)

http://picasa.google.com

the software run on everything, I think (I'm a unix guy, and it runs natively on *nix, even) and the software is really handy for basic cropping and color adjustments. Uploading to a web album is cake, and it's easy to link to and - like most things from the Dark Lords of Google, it just works.

I have my own stie, so I do mine there, but Jessica still uses picasa for all the family photos.

+1 on Picassa. If you download Picassa3 on your computer, you can keep all your photos there and upload only those you want to share onto the web. Make as many albums as you want, grant viewing rights as you see fit, and the pictures don't just disappear like I've seen them do with a few other hosting services.

Carey

Why don't you guys just get your own hosting site? True, it is not free but the one I use is only $7.00 a month and you can get your own XXXknives.com website, emails and a lot of storage room.

I have used them for several years and run multiple web sites from the same account.

If I want to post a photo, All I have to do is upload it to MY area and then post the image location like you would other places. No passwords or other problems.

It is easy and cheap and you photos will NEVER go away unless you delete them or cancel your hosting program.

I use Photobucket for images I'm going to want to use in the future and Imageshack if I'm just showing something to someone.

Back