Images leaked from Santa's secret knife shop.

Mark Knapp

Dealer - Purveyor
Christmas is coming and Santa is getting lots of Christmas lists with knives on them. These unauthorized images were taken at a secret, undisclosed location way up north. They show Santa and one of his best elves busily making Christmas wishes come true.

DSCF2152-XL.jpg

14 year old elf Warner getting instruction on the power hammer, making Christmas damascus.

DSCF2153-XL.jpg

Santa demonstrates. Warner is of the tall elf variety, very uncommon in elfdom, like unicorns.

DSCF2155-XL.jpg

Elf Warner has a go at the hammer.

DSCF2154-XL.jpg

The paparazzo is caught in the act, taking unauthorized photos.

DSCF2159-XL.jpg

Elf Warner taking a break while the paparazzo is pursued and apprehended, this is obviously an inside job though because the elicit photo's continue to leak out.

DSCF2158-XL.jpg

The billet is reheated while the captured spy is interrogated.

DSCF2161-XL.jpg

Heat from the forge helps keep Santa's shop warm in the winter, it's cold up here, I mean up there, it's cold up there.

DSCF2163-XL.jpg

Yes children, Santa really does exist as these images, smuggled from Santa's secret knife shop, prove. It's in-controvertible evidence that any suggestion to the contrary is just fake news

Err, Santa.

I have been really good all year. I cleaned my room, I ate all my vegetables, I finished all my chores. I should be on the nice list (hint, hint).

Am I getting a piece of Damascus in my stocking???

This is too cool. I buried my grandmother today... be sure to tell that elf to cherish every moment. This post is not to be taken sadly. She had a great life and she taught me so much. It looks like the two of you are having a blast just like I did with her.

My condolences Kevin - sad for it to be so close to Christmas.... but it does sound like your Grandmother had a wonderful life - that is to be treasured.

Mark - you do GREAT work! Thanks for the Santa images.

This is too cool. I buried my grandmother today... be sure to tell that elf to cherish every moment. This post is not to be taken sadly. She had a great life and she taught me so much. It looks like the two of you are having a blast just like I did with her.

Sorry to hear Kev! Never easy to loose anyone but particularly this time of year!! My condolences...

Santa please bring me a Power Hammer or Hydraulic Press. I have been good all year! And that's all I want!

Kevin, take comfort in the times you have had with your Grandmother and will again have in the future. The Lord says all we must do is believe and obey!!

Thanks, guys, and sorry Mark. Didn't mean to hijack a thread. The post just made me think of my grandmother. It's so great to see skills being passed down to the future.

Back