Ironwood skinner

bladegrinder

I just got on Imgur after being held hostage by photobucket so I got the urge to post some pics.
CPM-154 satin finished blade, black G10 bosters, Ironwood scales, red liners, nickel silver pins and lanyard hole.
5NCqaS5.jpg

That's a beauty, Steve. I really like your attention to detail, not just on looks but user friendliness. The roundness on the finger guard is both friendly and very nice to look at- and then there's a cool angle/curve leading up to your sharpening notch, which isn't just a half-round hole. The red liners really pull the ironwood together with the black bolsters.

Super nice! I really like your makers mark. I can't tell from the pic if it is stamped or etched or panto-graphed or...? anyways...the design of your mark is really clean looking. I think I've been noticing guy's marks lately because I am trying to come up with one...and realize how much work goes in to such a tiny portion of the knife...lol.

Thanks guy's Ted, that's a stamp. I used to etch when I first started but later went to a stamp.
On most of my folders I use a pantograph and put the mark inside on the back bar, and man is it small.

Back