Its a BOY!!!!

That's very good news Chris, congratulations.

My son was born 31 years ago and I still get teary eyed when I think about how I felt when I found out we were having a boy.

Larry

Congrats Chris,I do hope all goes well,and mama and son stay healthy.2thumbs

I have a son that is 15,going on 35:D,and a daughter that is 10 going on 21:D
Time does fly when your having fun.

God bless,Keith

Thank you Larry. I couldnt agree with you more, probably the happiest I have felt in years buddy. Congrats to you as well Larry!~2thumbs

That's very good news Chris, congratulations.

My son was born 31 years ago and I still get teary eyed when I think about how I felt when I found out we were having a boy.

Larry

The wife handled it like a champion last time, seemed like we went in and left not soon after. But I know all delivery's vary with each one. I just cant wait to hold the little guy man:D

LOL, they do grow fast buddy. I just hope I can spare my kids some of the pain and lessons I learned growing up.

Big time thanks Keith!!!!

Chris
Congrats Chris,I do hope all goes well,and mama and son stay healthy.2thumbs

I have a son that is 15,going on 35:D,and a daughter that is 10 going on 21:D
Time does fly when your having fun.

God bless,Keith

Thanks Rickster......Yes the son will still have the nickname Rickstopher....hehe
Hey Buddy! Congrats!! 2thumbs

thanks Pal!!:p He can just call me Uncle Ricky. I don't wanna start no family feud over a name;):D

LMAO, yeah...not a good idear....LOL

I did tell you I heard him grinding on a mini KMG last night right? I can already tell we will get along just fine2thumbs

thanks Pal!!:p He can just call me Uncle Ricky. I don't wanna start no family feud over a name;):D

DCMartin.gif

You rock Brian, Thanks bro.urock1rockon

No worries Homie!

I know when my wife was pregnant we picked a name and when I drew it out and looked at it when I was done it made it more real. Don't know if that makes sense.

Congratulations to your wife and you.

Brian

Makes perfect sense bro. Thats why I had to give you respect. Its more of a reality when you see the name. Specially in my fav color2thumbs

Thanks Brian!

No worries Homie!

I know when my wife was pregnant we picked a name and when I drew it out and looked at it when I was done it made it more real. Don't know if that makes sense.

Congratulations to your wife and you.

Brian

Back