It's time to tackle the "Intro."

Haha thanks! The shop has the gym in it, it’s also where my boat, the camper and her Tundra get parked, although I think I may change that, I think the Tundra is going to the garage
A rule I learned to live by is.....NEVER relinquish ANY shop real estate to the wife!! Ever. Be cautious of any of her forays into your domain...if she comes in with a bag or a box...make sure she leaves with it. It took me 10 years to re-establish my shop after being the "nice guy" and letting her put stuff in it. I ended up wading through her junk for too long. I know other guys will disagree with this...fine...I respectfully call you suckers...lol. Get that Tundra outta there...it's an anchor baby to your sovereign space...lol.

Now you all know how I feel about women and shop space. That being said...I encourage my wife to come and use equipment and do projects. She is co-owner of this "man-cave" but it is NOT a storage unit...(not anymore...lol)

I'm building a 33' x 66' shop next spring and plan on putting up a loft in 1/2 of it with a pull down staircase for over flow from the house and general stuff that just gets in the way, but your right about parking inside ted, it's nice to have a place to work on vehicles put parking them inside takes up a lot of real estate. not to mention it might be at a higher risk of damage parked inside than out.

I'm building a 33' x 66' shop next spring and plan on putting up a loft in 1/2 of it with a pull down staircase for over flow from the house and general stuff that just gets in the way, but your right about parking inside ted, it's nice to have a place to work on vehicles put parking them inside takes up a lot of real estate. not to mention it might be at a higher risk of damage parked inside than out.
If you do a buffer fling....you'll punch a beauty of a hole in any modern vehicle...if you have a collectible watch out for the rebound...lol

Steve...that'll be a great shop!

If you do a buffer fling....you'll punch a beauty of a hole in any modern vehicle...if you have a collectible watch out for the rebound...lol
Now that's funny right there, flinging a blade straight into a corner panal. wouldn't be to funny at the time but it would be later.
And what else could you say but " I told you it wasn't a good Idea to park there.

I'd be kind of leary of parking indoors anyway after seeing instances of vehicles catching fire from some computer or electronic glitch and burning down an entire house I've seen on the news over the last couple years.

I can't wait to get the new shop built, I've given up a lot of knife work and working overtime at my real job to help cover the cost. this fall or next spring I got to burn a burn pile left over from timber operations that sits to close to where it's going.
I won't be moving there for another three years so I'll have plenty of time to trick it out.

Every time I see a new shop like JJB11B posted here I'm green with envy! :D

I can't wait to get the new shop built, I've given up a lot of knife work and working overtime at my real job to help cover the cost. this fall or next spring I got to burn a burn pile left over from timber operations that sits to close to where it's going.
I won't be moving there for another three years so I'll have plenty of time to trick it out.

Every time I see a new shop like JJB11B posted here I'm green with envy! :D
I am working on putting AC in that shop

Well I have been wondering what to call you, JJB11B is kind of like Bond 007. So Jon is a lot easier. I love your shop, I would not to know what to do with that much room but, it sure would be fun to try it out.

Welcome Jon, I have been keeping an eye on your posts, you strike me as having it together!!

Well I have been wondering what to call you, JJB11B is kind of like Bond 007. So Jon is a lot easier. I love your shop, I would not to know what to do with that much room but, it sure would be fun to try it out.

Welcome Jon, I have been keeping an eye on your posts, you strike me as having it together!!
A lot of people are probably a little put off by my handle on here, JJB are my initials. I started using JJB11B as a handle years ago on gunbroker and a couple other forums and it just kind of stuck, I would like to change my handle for this site to my name. Jon Buescher

A lot of people are probably a little put off by my handle on here, JJB are my initials. I started using JJB11B as a handle years ago on gunbroker and a couple other forums and it just kind of stuck, I would like to change my handle for this site to my name. Jon Buescher

Send a pm to customer service Beth. She helped me with this task.

You can just create a signature line with your name in it and keep your handle. There are a lot of members here that do that.

Big day for us yesterday!

Attachments

• 8BF96521-3FD7-4670-B7BF-FF108A80C0D6.jpeg
    8BF96521-3FD7-4670-B7BF-FF108A80C0D6.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 22
  • AE3BD824-5EEC-4888-B3CB-AD91DCC8B995.jpeg
    AE3BD824-5EEC-4888-B3CB-AD91DCC8B995.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 21
  • FF7A1134-D087-41BC-A468-5ADEC2137515.jpeg
    FF7A1134-D087-41BC-A468-5ADEC2137515.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • B2297A39-18AF-4CDF-99C3-D42B11083754.jpeg
    B2297A39-18AF-4CDF-99C3-D42B11083754.jpeg
    835.8 KB · Views: 24
  • A27F1E93-E862-421E-A63D-4EF37A188CBB.jpeg
    A27F1E93-E862-421E-A63D-4EF37A188CBB.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 24
If I said I was jealous of the size of your shop that would be an understatement! I fully understand about life getting in the way. We have been busy with the cancer treatments, multiple hospitalizations, dialysis and ...……….. just life! It can keep you very busy.

I have had a couple of house problems such as leaks and projects have left my shop in a royal mess. Finish with something and it is dark or you don't feel good and walk in the shop and throw everything down on a bench instead of putting it up and suddenly the bench is a foot deep in ……….!

Welcome Jon!!

Back