Janesville. Who's going, what ya bringing?

Cody Hofsommer

Just thought I would start a thread to see what everyone is bringing to the Badger Knife show in Janesville Wi. Show dates are April 1,2,3. I'm excited cause I finally got a table!:happy:I have a few to finish and then get some pics. I'll post as I get them done. I have to get to some sheaths too. I'm a little slower then normal because I broke my arm 10 weeks ago. I have limited range of motion and the endurance of a marshmallow!

Lets what ya got!

Nice Cody!

I called and tried to get a table a few months ago but from the sounds of it, new guys calling will have trouble getting a table for the next 10-15 years!

Here's one in ladder out of CruForgeV and 15n20 with koa

same mix with antler and Amboyna burl
And two of my "Wrangler" models one with Turkish Walnut and one with Mesquite

I'll be there. Hoping to have 6 knives and a couple hundred blocks of wood for sale. The Badger Show is a great show. Get on the waiting list.

oh ya I will be there to bothering jess of course. nice knives Cody stop on by and say hello if I don't see ya there. here is one I am bringing.

Attachments

• 100_6086.jpg
    100_6086.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 23
Hope to make the rounds and say hi to everyone.
Might have to pick up some handle material for ya Jess, what are you going to have?

I'm doing lots of hand-sanding today. Hoping to glue up 6 knives tonight and start on the handles tomorrow.
Cody, I'll have some dyed woods, curly maple, birdseye, wenge, burl wood, bubinga, pomelle sapelle, and more. Some of it is stabilized and some of it is natural.

Back