Jeremy Bartlett Gallery

First knife of 2021 done finally. I've got to get in gear to make some knives for the Spirit of the Blade show the first weekend of March. As it stands I'll have 1 knife on my table! This one! 416ss/1095 san mai with black g10 and stainless spacers and a box elder burl handle. I love the way this turned out!

sanmaiboxelder.jpg

Got a couple more just about finished for the spirit of the blade show here in less than 2 weeks.

First is a random pattern damascus hunter with 416 guard, 416 and cherry red g10 spacers and a piece of nice curly koa from @Gene Kimmi

20210222-172806.jpg

Second is a low layer twisted w pattern hunter with 416 guard, 416 and black g10 spacers, and a blue dyed maple burl handle.

20210222-174427.jpg

Your work just keeps getting better and better! Very nice!
Thank you Sean, that means alot to me. That's always the goal to keep getting better. It's been hard for me to do as well, with neck surgery in 2018 and a baby in 2019 I haven't been as committed as I'd like! Was supposed to test for JS this year at blade, but I'm gonna push it off until next year...better chance of not failing anyway lol

Hey everyone, just had the spirit of the blade show this past weekend. Unfortunately didn't sell all my knives but I had a good show. I had Caleb Royer take some pro photos of 3 of my knives so I'll post them once I get them back from him. Here is one of the knives I had him shoot. 416/1095 Bowie with curly koa. Probably the nicest knife I have made so far. Thanks for looking!

2021-02-28-14-33-32.jpg

Ok so I got my pics back from Caleb Royer a few weeks ago, just finally getting around to posting them here. Caleb does an amazing job and I will once again suggest getting professional photos taken of your knives!

This first one is probably the best knife I have ever made. 416ss/1095 san mai fighter with some awesome curly koa from @Gene Kimmi

Jeremy-Bartlett-02-1.jpg

Next is a damascus hunter that I messed up the initial billet on. This was going to be a twisted w's billet, not sure what happened, but its random pattern with a little twisted w at the top. Handle is also koa from @Gene Kimmi

Jeremy-Bartlett-01-1.jpg

The last is another 416ss/1095 san mai with some awesome box elder burl for the handle

Jeremy-Bartlett-03-1.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. I hope to get a few nice mosaic damascus blades done before blade show this year!

Ok so I got my pics back from Caleb Royer a few weeks ago, just finally getting around to posting them here. Caleb does an amazing job and I will once again suggest getting professional photos taken of your knives!

This first one is probably the best knife I have ever made. 416ss/1095 san mai fighter with some awesome curly koa from @Gene Kimmi

Jeremy-Bartlett-02-1.jpg

Next is a damascus hunter that I messed up the initial billet on. This was going to be a twisted w's billet, not sure what happened, but its random pattern with a little twisted w at the top. Handle is also koa from @Gene Kimmi

Jeremy-Bartlett-01-1.jpg

The last is another 416ss/1095 san mai with some awesome box elder burl for the handle

Jeremy-Bartlett-03-1.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. I hope to get a few nice mosaic damascus blades done before blade show this year!
Those are really nice Jeremy! All of them beauties!

Back