Just a few picked up here & there.

Here's mine. Some have gone and come in since

100_0122.jpg

100_0121.jpg

P1010009-7.jpg

P1010011-3.jpg

100_0123.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great looking collection you've got there navihawk.

please tell me you have a winchester or two in there..... that is a great looking collection. where did you get the display case?

Two Questions, yes a couple of them, as for the display, I built it. Basically a 4' x 6' x 2'' deep shadow box divided vertically into three sections. Each side of each divider was routed out to allow for 1/4'' x 2'' glass shelves. I used scrap glass and used a belt sander on the edges to knock off the sharp edges. The back is 1/4'' luan plywood with a frame of 3/4'' spruce to make the front and edge of shadow box. Painted it flat black and screwed it to the wall that is also charcoal flat black. (Media Room)

great idea for a display.. i may have to try that...... and lets see those winchesters close up... thanks

Another one from one of The Best Bang for your Bucks Makers, Rick Menefee.
Please forgive the crappy photos.

Just picked up another.

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

Of course this is one of my faves. Kudos to Kerry. Finner fit and finish you will not find. The master (Tony Bose) was no doubt smiling when this one was finished.
kh-350ivorywt-2-1.jpg

kh-350ivorywt-2-2.jpg

kh-350ivorywt-2-3.jpg

kh-350ivorywt-2-4.jpg

kh-350ivorywt-2-5.jpg

kh-350ivorywt-2-6.jpg

Here is the master, "Blade 2008" with yours truly.
Picture254.jpg

Last edited:
Just wishing that Case or a custom maker would bring back this great knife, one of the finest users I have ever handled.
IMG_0844.jpg

Perhaps even with a wharnie blade.

Very nice collection you have there sir. Some pretty impresive names in there.
I just picked up a Peanut pattern from one of them and well you'll see it here maybe. Just finished my first linerless shadow as well.

Very nice collection you have there sir. Some pretty impresive names in there.
I just picked up a Peanut pattern from one of them and well you'll see it here maybe. Just finished my first linerless shadow as well.
Wow! I am looking forward to that one.:bud:
Jim

KEN ERICKSON 3 1/8 swell center jack
3 1/8 closed
ATS-34 flat ground blades, hand finished 600 grit
Clip blade master, standard pull.
Pen blade secondary, standard pull.
410 INTEGRAL liners and bolsters, relieved.
Ebony scales
Oval shield , pinned
Bright finish bolsters
Fully finished insides
1 7/8 oz.
smallcoke1.jpg

smallcoke4.jpg

smallcoke6.jpg

Allen Newberry's "Pocket Cutlass" I am normally a folder collector for my grandchildren, but this one called my name.
pocketcutlassbamboomat.jpg

Back