KITH 2020 SIGN UP

Mark Barone

The Knife In The Hat (KITH) is underway. It is open to Knife Dog forum members and all skill levels.
The KITH is a knife exchange project. If you participate , you will be paired with another knife maker at random. You each make a knife and exchange when you are finished.

Rules:
It is Maker’s Choice this year. Make a knife or design of Your choice.

1. Use quality materials
2. A sheath should be included if applicable. Not needed for folders.
3. Do your best work. Varies on abilities of the individual and that’s okay. We are all in different stages of this craft.
4. Show your progress if you would like , and seek help from other members If needed.
5. Be prepared to accept constructive feedback.

TO PARTICIPATE: Reply in this thread below.

Deadline for participation September 10th 2020.
Completed KITHs should be mailed out by December 10th.

F8829CA8-9365-4E66-80C4-27D875DA9CDA.jpeg

Last edited:
Participants so far that said they were in. . I think I will delete the other thread so not to get confused. Please post in this thread if i missed you.

Kev
Randy Lucius
Daniel Macina
Boss Dog
OWL
Chris Railey
Scherf
Sean Jones
Mark Barone
Heikii
Tkroelein
OPaul
Schreiber
FD Kingery
Austin Thrasher
John Wilson
Mcleish
MT Bob
G Kimmi
Dennis Morland.m
Brad Walker
Johan Nel
Jeremy Bartlett
Benjy

Last edited:
The Knife In The Hat (KITH) is underway. It is open to Knife Dog forum members and all skill levels.
The KITH is a knife exchange project. If you participate , you will be paired with another knife maker at random. You each make a knife and exchange when you are finished.

Rules:
It is Maker’s Choice this year. Make a knife or design of Your choice.

1. Use quality materials
2. A sheath should be included if applicable. Not needed for folders.
3. Do your best work. Varies on abilities of the individual and that’s okay. We are all in different stages of this craft.
4. Show your progress if you would like , and seek help from other members If needed.
5. Be prepared to accept constructive feedback.

TO PARTICIPATE: Reply in this thread below.

Deadline for participation September 10th 2020.
Completed KITHs should be mailed out by December 10th.

View attachment 74260
sounds like fun, please count me in

Starting to be a good turnout. Make sure your name is listed in the second post up above. Let me know if I missed you.

Back