KITH .... ??

Hey guys

I have to tell you - I am such a noob at this but jumping into the KITH (thankfully ol Bruce was willing to take me under his armpit) was the best thing I ever did. It has forced me to really slow down and take my time. I have learned a ton from the guys on this forum and from ol’ Hillbilly hisself.

Not to mentioned made some good friends along the way. I may never sell a knife, but as long as they will have me, I’ll always make a KITH knife and join in.

So my advice is just plan on joining in the next KITH next Fall - you wont be sorry you did.

Hey guys

I have to tell you - I am such a noob at this but jumping into the KITH (thankfully ol Bruce was willing to take me under his armpit) was the best thing I ever did. It has forced me to really slow down and take my time. I have learned a ton from the guys on this forum and from ol’ Hillbilly hisself.

Not to mentioned made some good friends along the way. I may never sell a knife, but as long as they will have me, I’ll always make a KITH knife and join in.

So my advice is just plan on joining in the next KITH next Fall - you wont be sorry you did.

That's exactly the spirit behind the KITH. I'm really glad you jumped in, Greg.

That's exactly the spirit behind the KITH. I'm really glad you jumped in, Greg.
Thanks John. Me too - but I get where they are coming from and can appreciate their respect as well. It is very intimidating - you guys make some great knives and have spent a great deal of time and $ acquiring those skills and techniques that you are willing to share. There are some amazing pieces made by some great guys/gals on this website. Most places are not like this one.

Thanks John. Me too - but I get where they are coming from and can appreciate their respect as well. It is very intimidating - you guys make some great knives and have spent a great deal of time and $ acquiring those skills and techniques that you are willing to share. There are some amazing pieces made by some great guys/gals on this website. Most places are not like this one.
Greg I agree. I am glad I joined this group. I am so tired of the FB groups. A lot of those guys have forgotten what's it like to be new and can be quite insulting in their replies. I haven't seen any of that on here. Refreshing!

Back