KMG Goodness

Mike Martinez

I'm ecstatic having just received my new KMG with 12" contact wheel, what a blessed day! :) Sadly, I'll have to wait till Wednesday or Thursday to try her out as I thought I'd ordered two sheaves rather than just the one. None the less its a great day in my knife making adventure...

KMG-12_zpsdc016f4b.jpg

Beautiful! Did you give yourself a hernia getting it out of the box yet haha?

Also I know it sucks to wait but I would highly recommend painting her save you a lot of trouble down the road especially in that Texas humidity

That's my exact set up Mike red 12" wheel and all, I love it your gonna like it better than the one you had or at least I do.

That's my exact set up Mike red 12" wheel and all, I love it your gonna like it better than the one you had or at least I do.

Heck, I already like it better; except for the 10 ton steel arm. :D I'll have to upgrade to aluminum in the near future. Now if I could just get a new shop built to add more tools. Up next will have to be a knee mill.

Last edited:
Thank you. And I too hope its a good one. The tool arm housing looks a bit off square but I guess it doesn't matter so long as it runs fine. With any luck my box from USAknifemaker will be here early tomorrow and I can try her out.

Back