Knife with Finished Sheath

Takes Smallshop! I tend to let the knives pile up without making a sheath, then the knife sells and I have to make the sheath. I keep telling myself, Knife/sheath, knife/sheath not, knife/knife/knife/knife/knife, sheath/sheath/sheath/sheath. :)

Thank you Rick. Here they are all together. Today's work. The three on the right have not been laced up yet. The third one in from the right is going to be my personal sheath to go with the corn cobb scaled knife.

Thank you Rick. Here they are all together. Today's work. The three on the right have not been laced up yet. The third one in from the right is going to be my personal sheath to go with the corn cobb scaled knife.
Nice sheath for your personal carry! Good match. You have a real eye for style...all these sheaths look nice.

opaul, you have stepped up your game to the A game. Can see a marked improvement in the sheath work! Looking good!!

It does get tedious. I much rather be knife making, but I guess it goes with the hobby :)

Now remember if it is a hobby, you are doing it, cause you want too, if it gets too the point where it's not fun, you have made a job of it, and unless you wanted another job well,................. you can burn yourself out before you know it!!

Your work has stepped up and I see improvement in each piece you make!!

Defintely a step up in all aspects of the craft being shown on your threads now OP.
I am inclined to do the same thing in that I wait till there is a preference for either a right hand or left hand. strong side vertical or weak side cross draw in either horrozontal or 45degrees styled sheath before making them to suit, so I understand your leaving them till the knife sells.

Knives and leatherwork look great. I’m lucky to have my brother do my sheaths but leather working is another tempting craft to learn. Looks like you have done well in both areas.

Knives and leatherwork look great. I’m lucky to have my brother do my sheaths but leather working is another tempting craft to learn. Looks like you have done well in both areas.
Thank you!
Here are a couple of the knives with the sheath.

The sheath marathon continues........here is the sheath for the little skinner. I went for the aged look on this one. I thought it complemented the knife.

Back