Knifemakers Pic for "The Office"

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
I was thinking about having this picture framed and hung up in my office at work. You know kinda like those inspirational pictures of the guy climbing mountain ...etc. I dunno if my coworkers would understand. What do you think? :biggrin:

RedandBlack002_zpsf965005e.jpg

That is great looking stuff. I'm working on Black/Red Black/Gold and some other bright colors. You really have to appreciate the work that goes into dying and stabilizing that stuff.

"I was thinking about having this picture framed and hung up in my office at work. You know kinda like those inspirational pictures of the guy climbing mountain ...etc. I dunno if my coworkers would understand. What do you think?"

Nice looking blocks!
As long as it inspires you! That's all that that counts! I long ago stop trying to please others. Except for my wife of course. :biggrin:

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

I long ago stop trying to please others. Except for my wife of course. :biggrin:

www.rhinoknives.com

Well usually by the time we get past the question of "What do you mean, you "make knives"?...why wouldn't you just buy one at Walmart instead"?..........they are bored, and say "cool wood". I usually respond by saying "Thanks, its hard to find these days, since the red and black trees are endangered now"....:lol:

I say go for it. It looks better than some of the so called art people buy these days. I saw a piece of "art" hanging on a wall the other day and I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

great stuff,i would frame it just to see there confused looks every time they looked at it so i would get a laugh.

I say go for it. It looks better than some of the so called art people buy these days. I saw a piece of "art" hanging on a wall the other day and I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

Tom I think you have seeing some of the same stuff as me..... like some one dipped a crappie a can of paint and let it flop all over the canvas, and then called it "art".... Larry

great stuff,i would frame it just to see there confused looks every time they looked at it so i would get a laugh.

Exactly.... I figured if I had to sand all those and clean them up, why not take a pic. Maybe keep a single one for a "paperweight".... wait is there still such a thing as paperweights anymore? Larry

Back