Knives of KCKA

KCKA MEMBER KNIFE

TWIST DAMASCUS BLADE WITH A MAMMOTH IVORY HANDLE. STEVE DUNN DID THE ENGRAVING AND A LARRY PARSONS SHEATH. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Attachments

• chuk ward pic 003.jpg
    chuk ward pic 003.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 43
Here is one of my current blades. It's 1084 with a 416 stainless guard and a walnut burl handle.

Dave from Diller

Attachments

• abcd 004.JPG
    abcd 004.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 41
Hey Les, thanks for visiting our forum!

I'm not sure that everyone knows that you are a native son of Kansas. Of course, Gary and I are still trying to forgive you for leaving! LOL!!!

A couple of mine. They've been seen elsewhere, but I don't have anything newer and cooler to post right now.

Attachments

• Dog Bone Bowie 003.jpg
    Dog Bone Bowie 003.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Sub-Hilt Engraved.jpg
    Sub-Hilt Engraved.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 28
Hey Les, thanks for visiting our forum!

I'm not sure that everyone knows that you are a native son of Kansas. Of course, Gary and I are still trying to forgive you for leaving! LOL!!!

Hey, you can't blame people for where they are born... You can blame them if they stay though!

I think we have about 70 deg down here today, it's a little chilly, but I am looking forward to warmer weather soon... How's it up there? 2thumbs

See you in Atlanta! cool 1

I couldn't let Steve get a head of me. Here's one I did in cruforge with a curly maple handle.

Dave from Diller

Attachments

• curlly coffin 008.JPG
    curlly coffin 008.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 34
I think we have about 70 deg down here today, it's a little chilly, but I am looking forward to warmer weather soon... How's it up there?

Awwww; Les........ Now you're just being cruel.

This winter was really cold and we had a lot of snow, but my wife felt bad about watching me struggle with my old tractor trying to clear the driveway. So, she told me that I needed to buy a new tractor!! Any winter that makes your wife tell you to go buy an expensive new toy is a good winter! 2thumbs

You've got a GOOD wife Steve

Yea, she's a keeper, Mike!

Here's a camp knife that I finished a few weeks ago. It is a modified version of my Chisholm Trail Camp Knife. The blade is forged from 3/8" 1095; finished out at 5/16" through the ricasso.

Blade Steel: 1095
Fittings: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
Blade Length: 8"
OAL: 13 3/8"

Attachments

• Lil' Chisholm.jpg
    Lil' Chisholm.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 19
Mine are a little outside the norm of hunters and Bowies.

Attachments

• shobu1.jpg
    shobu1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 17
  • hirasilk.jpg
    hirasilk.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Tiger_Fang.jpg
    Tiger_Fang.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 51
Stabby!

attachment.php