Kombat Defense Products

Sylar

b34db24670e8e232993d57109339ef8a.jpg

Ready for hardening!! Keep an eye out for these come January 1st! These will be our new knives for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just trying to get the word out is all, technically you dont HAVE to look at them. A simple scroll past them would be fine. If you dont like it, then dont look lol simple solution.

Honestly dude it takes more effort to type out your response than it would to scroll past it, stop makin it a big deal

Honestly dude it takes more effort to type out your response than it would to scroll past it, stop makin it a big deal

Come on dude, I understand how hard it can be to market yourself and get your name out there, trust me I'm going through the same struggle right now. but there is an ocean of knife makers out there and being rude to a potential future customer is one way to make sure he will go to one of those other makers before you. Also when others visit this post and see this, it will more than likely chase them away too. In an industry where customer relation and customer satisfaction is key, you do NOT want to be labeled as "a jerk". Besides who wants to be a jerk anyways?

Back