Large Stacked Hunter

Rudy Joly

O-1
6" blade/ 10 3/4ish" OA polished
All stainless hardware satin finish
Black spacers

I took some pic taking advise from the comments on the last knife posted and it worked better but the flats are still showing strange stuff. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for looking.

Rudy

Right Art.
I've been doing it for years, it's like second nature now. I tried one with dovetail bolsters a couple years ago.... fitting the handle and spacers was a bit of a PIA.

Thanks,
Rudy

Great looking knife!

The photo is much better also. Add a piece of white foam core or poster board as a reflector to the front of the knife. That way the reflection will be the light instead of the surrounding area. I also use sticky tack to elevate the knife and change the incident angle of reflection.

kNDLtEFB6JQoWtHihHC96DcgDsM69Pv5dhReAUjdo_b72peY1zjwx8VGdxhpDfFSVjCeLpoky4AjuGTVhEmOFRNMfH6dzKj.jpeg

Wade,
Stacked leather has been not speaking, but yelling at me since I was a kid in the 60's. I build them in my sleep most nights. People seem to like them for the most part, maybe nostalgia.

George,
I listened to you on the last one. I built a makeshift tent with a sheet and pointed every loose light I had around at it. Still got a long way to go, including the realization that my expensive camera isn't just point and shoot.

Thanks,
Rudy

Back