Latest Project

rcknives

Its been a while since I've posted anything and what a busy year we've had my wife and I but I just felt the strong urge to post this and spread some good news rather than hearing the bad.

I've been working on a project for a while and almost done working on it. This folder is going to a raffle for my daughters class to raise money for donating a memorial bench for their prayer garden in honor of a fellow classmate of theirs that was called home last year in her kinder class. The bench they are donating is made from granite and has the entire kinder class's names and the outlines of their hands. When I heard about this I jumped on it and told my wife Id make a knife to donate and I wasn't the only one, more parents followed with donations including YETI coolers, wide screens, gift cards, etc, etc. Anyway here is a shot of the folder I've been working on. The dimensions are as follows:

OPEN= 7 1/2"
CLOSED= 4 1/4"
BLADE LENGTH= 3"
BLADE THICKNESS= 1/8"
BLADE WIDTH= 3/4"

DYED, JIGGED AND STABILIZED COW BONE FROM CULPEPPER HANDLES, DAMASCUS FROM ALABAMA DAMASCUS, VINE FILE WORK ON THE SPINE, DAMASCUS BOLSTERS CUT FROM THE SAME STOCK BAR AS THE BLADE.

The knife sheath will be custom made to fit the folder by me with pics of the sheath to follow. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

magnum damascus 1-2 resize.jpgmagnum damascus 2-2 resize.jpgmagnum damascus 3-2 resize.jpgmagnum damascus 4-2 resize.jpgmagnum damascus 5-2 resize.jpg

What I think is that you are very generous. What a great cause to support and a great knife to support it with. I hope they raise the funds that they need.

Back