Little mosaic knife

Kampman Knives

Finished a mini bush crafter, a small little drop point EDC cutter, mosaic damascus, handle from dear antler, buffalo horn bolster and but cap, with bronze pins, full flat convex grind, hidden tang.
!4 cm long, cutting edge of 5 cm.
2 mm thickness
Cheers Igor Kampman

DSC01906.jpg

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

The deer antler a local variety for you? Im still learning but it looks shaped and contoured, just the coloring has me curious. The pattern is awesome, under the makers mark is a shape like a fox head. Very cool.

The deer antler a local variety for you? Im still learning but it looks shaped and contoured, just the coloring has me curious. The pattern is awesome, under the makers mark is a shape like a fox head. Very cool.

Hey Walt, thanx man;)
And yes the deer antler i find in a forrest where i have a bushcraft camp (in the Netherlands), i try to use as much as possible materials i find, keeps the cost low.
Funny you see a foxe head under the makers mark, it was a little gap but before the HT so i closed it by welding it, leaving a small spot from different steel;)

I know the free handle material thing well. At last count I have 3 8 quart storage bins full of oak,antler and yew wood.

Back