Little project

Thanks everyone. I messed up the center hole a little bit flattening it out but that’s OK. The first one I tried I was going for a nice twist and went for too tight of a twist and sheared off one of the arms so I kept this one fairly simple. Texturing it’s just because mom likes rustic textured things

Ps: not to worry the anvil is not cleaned up like it should and the anvil stand is not done. I just got it set up real quick for this little project

Ahh. Just some plain ol 1/2” square bar. Would’ve looked better if I had had something to split it while it was hot. Had to use in the angle grinder that had to big of a wheel so the slots were bigger than they should’ve been. Just another reason I need to get a bandsaw and a whole bunch of forging tools. So many tools so little money……

Ahh. Just some plain ol 1/2” square bar. Would’ve looked better if I had had something to split it while it was hot. Had to use in the angle grinder that had to big of a wheel so the slots were bigger than they should’ve been. Just another reason I need to get a bandsaw and a whole bunch of forging tools. So many tools so little money……
Before I got my porta-band I did them with a hacksaw

Back