Looking for advice on my makers mark

arock

I made a knife for a benefit to raise money for a two year old who has leukemia. I am very happy with how the knife has turned out but when I etched in my stencil it did not go on clear. You can make out my name but I was wondering if I should try to line it back up and do it again or just suck it up. I even practiced on a different piece of steel prior to the knife i made sure the stencil was clean before using it on the knife.
Please any advice will help.

Thank you jawjacker the stencil says A-ROCK the rock part came out fine but the A was really hard to make out. When I was doing the practice ones they were coming out fine very clear so I did it on the knife for the same amount of time at the same dial setting but it didn't turn out as crisp as the practice. I don't know if it was the type of steel or not. The knife is already gone but thanks for the advice on the halo I will keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for responding

I actually dont hold it on there, I dab hold it for a couple seconds lift rotate my pad slightly making sure its damp enough. Mine takes about a min.

I have the personalizer plus don't know if that matters but on my next knife I will try it your way thanks JawJacker

Back