Magazine article

Von Gruff

KNIFE MAKER
I sent off one of my Hunter Skinners to the editor of the NZ Guns and Hunting magazine earlier in the year and then spent some time visiting him for interview and with a selection of my knives. He has done an article in the magazine that came out this week.
The knife spread pic is some of the ones the editor took when I spent a few hours with him on our road trip /marketing survey up country earlier in the year.

SSwh52ph.jpg

qOsuKOqh.jpg

ou98OYBh.jpg

ee59liyh.jpg

I sent off one of my Hunter Skinners to the editor of the NZ Guns and Hunting magazine earlier in the year and then spent some time visiting him for interview and with a selection of my knives. He has done an article in the magazine that came out this week.
The knife spread pic is some of the ones the editor took when I spent a few hours with him on our road trip /marketing survey up country earlier in the year.

SSwh52ph.jpg

qOsuKOqh.jpg

ou98OYBh.jpg

ee59liyh.jpg
Wow! That is so awesome! I’m proud to know you! As others have said, this is well-deserved.

Thanks guys. There is quite a knife making community in NZ so the exposure was/is appreciated as there is a high percentage of the population who are hunters/fishers and of course everyone has kitchen knife needs. I had had numerous contacts with the magazine editor over the years through numerous articles on my rifle building and cartridge development being published so it was a natural progression to ask him if he was interested in a knife to use and review, so it went from there.

Back