Market research

L

legionnaire

Just a question for you guys that have a store or sell their own knives. Based on your expirience what is the best way to conduct market research on the designs? or do you just make in hopes theyll buy?
I was talking to a friend who gave me some design pointers and asked me to produce some knives with his designs.

Hi Legion,

What marketing tools are you currently employing if any. Basic SEO perhaps?

You show photos of the knives and other than the Japanese pieces you don't give prices or materials (or did I miss it?)

What steels do you use to make your Damascus?

You have a website, show your knives, list the materials, dimensions and prices for all of them.

Have you thought about putting a customer survey on your website? Put up 3 - 5 questions about what people are looking for.

Thankyou for the critique, this is gold! it always helps when looking from the outside to the inside. The price for the Japanese knives is under webstore. Currently Im only able to post 5 products but after I upgrade the membership that should not be a limiting factor, so Im planning on redirecting the "knives" section to the section in the store where I will post the knives. I will implement your suggestions, well most atleast, thankyou again :)

Back