Merry Christmas to all

Oze

Wishing everyone a great Christmas and New Year from down under. Our weather will be high 30 - 40 Celsius for this time of year. Stay safe and keep grinding.

My boy Baillie stay hello too. Where has the kids pet rabbit gone. Here bunny bunny....14092009111.jpg

A Merry Chrismas to you as well Oze. Like you we will be having a summers Chrismas. Looking forward to Christmas day with great anticipation...

Merry Christmas to everyone, I think it's going to be a hot one here but I'm used to that.
I'm getting my first gift in about a half hour, I have an appointment with the local police to pick up a shotgun that's been recovered from being stole from me almost four years ago. I hope it's not trashed... if so...hello Ceracoat.

Merry Christmas all!Having my mom over for dinner on Christmas. She's in a home about 30 miles from here. She's pretty confused in some ways but still sharp...she thinks I am my older brother who passed away 4 years ago. (we sounded a lot alike) He was her favorite...so I guess I'm her new favorite...on the phone anyway...LOL...

have a safe wonderful Christmas everyone!

Back