Morland Picture Gallery

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
Here is a link to see the Sheath WIP build.

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
It has been some time since I posted a finished knife. Here is a new one. I call it a "small hunter". I have made several with this pattern and I sell quite a few of them. This one is made from 1075 high carbon steel. It has brass bolsters and pins. Amber dyed jigged bone for scales. Red G10 liners. Theme was "orange". Orange thread on the sheath, orange colored sheath, orange colored handle.

Pictures are way better than words.

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
Here is another small hunter. 1075 high carbon, brass bolsters and pins, yellow g10 liners. Theme was "yellow".

A special thank you to DanF. At least, I hope it was DanF. I think it was him that gifted to me the scales. If I remember correctly, cherry burl. I think it came from his yard. I am horrible at remembering stuff. If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.

Again, pictures are better than words.

Dennis Morland

KNIFE MAKER
Here is the latest creation from my shop. I don’t name all my patterns but this one is named “Duck”. 6.5 inches overall. Made from 1075. Black G10 bolsters with stabilized spalted maple handles. Brass pins. Medium brown sheath with dark brown braiding and fully lined.