My favorite Neo knife I made.......

Dave Broughton

I wore this knife on many train robberies and robbing the stage in Jackson Hole, Wy. I put a high price on it so it won't sell. It has a small elk antler handle and for some reason it just works.......comp wise!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 72
Very elegant looking side piece! One of the problems I have is liking what I make and not wanting to sell it.

Your sooooo right. I sell mine as cheap as I can, just try to get enough to keep me going and there are some I wish I had back. You never know how a knife will come out, at least that's the way of it with me and every now and then I make one that shines.......

Dave,
Very nice!!! It is easy to see why you like it so much.

Wade
Thanks, I was the Pres. of the Texas Regulators(Cowboy Re-enactor Club) in Palestine, Tx and we had an old steam train that ran from Palestine to Rusk and back and we robbed the Depot in Palestine and then robbed the train. It was a bunch of fun and I miss it since my wife and I moved to Bama......Anyhow, I wore that knife and got a bunch of compliments from folks on the train......It is Damascus and I keep it oiled and in good shape. PBS had a hour long show of us robbing the depot and the train. They interviewed my Dad for about 15 minutes on that show due to him being the Engineer that ran the Locomotive on display there. He died in August at the age of 102. He was quite the cowboy, born in 1911.......I grew up in a cowboy enviorment and rode horses all my younger years. He was a cutting horse trainer when he wasn't running the rails......

Attachments

• 100_0924.jpg
    100_0924.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 15
  • small Pappaw's B'day #93 028.jpg
    small Pappaw's B'day #93 028.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Dave,
That sounds like a ton a fun. I would love to be able to rob a train and be home in time for supper with getting a 25 to life detour! LOL

Cool looking cowboy knife.

Thanks Rhino and Kid. We also robbed the stage in Jackson Hole, Wy. each Memorial Day week-end......I got shot down in those hard streets 3 times a day for 3 days. I was one beat up outlaw coming back to Tx but I loved it.......I tried to fall away from that knife and protect it from the fall,......... I guess I was too proud of it to let it hit the pavement. My Vaquero took a beating however.....

Back