My Shop

Jesse Latham

It's hard to take a picture and not show all of the mess behind the cars. But my heat treat and tempering ovens on carts are hiding there along with several anvils.
Shop1.jpg

Shop2.jpg
The wood on the top shelf is not stabilized. Stabilized is in the large bin. The other bins are new belt storage.
Shop3.jpgShop4.jpgshop5.jpg
I spend a lot of time at this bench.
shop6.jpg

A while some of you posted pictures of your shops. I finally took some of mine. While it's not the cleanest and neatest it's mine.

CHEVROLET! :)

Thanks, I always enjoy the Shop pics. Damn, Jesse, that's some nice equipment! I love your handle material stash.

Nice shop and really nice car. How do you keep your car clean. Do you pull it out? Also is it a SS. If so doesn’t it typically have the SS on the grill. Or am I totally off on the car.

Last edited:
How do you keep your car clean. Do you pull it out? Also is it a SS
Thanks Mark. It normally has a cover on it but I needed to move up to the wife's garage because we needed the space for the weekend. Between us two daughters and three g-kids we made 265 pounds of sausage there. The El Camino is not a SS, if I put badges on it you'd call it a clone. Probably why I don't. While I had it out I gave it a good run to warm it up.

Thanks Mark. It normally has a cover on it but I needed to move up to the wife's garage because we needed the space for the weekend. Between us two daughters and three g-kids we made 265 pounds of sausage there. The El Camino is not a SS, if I put badges on it you'd call it a clone. Probably why I don't. While I had it out I gave it a good run to warm it up.
Oh wow, I didn’t realize it was an El Camino I thought it was a Chevelle or something else. Is a Chebelle and a Camino the same body? I am not that versed in muscle cars but love them. My first car was a 69 Mustang. So no rush but I don’t get out to too many cat shows, so I wouldn’t mind seeing a few more pictures of it.

Back