my sons second knife

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
My son made this for his father inlaw for christmas. It is O-1 and 8 1/2" long. tan G10 handle scales with black liners.

010101_002935_x_702.jpg

0112_007935_x_702.jpg

0112_002935_x_702.jpg

0112_001935_x_702.jpg

0112_003935_x_702.jpg

He did a hell of a job Jeff. Right on. I am still trying to make something look that good:confused::D

Nice build!!

Chris

Thats to nice for a father in law!:D

Great job. I have not seen alot of that handle material actually on a knife........it looks great.

Heck yeah , with makers like him coming up the ranks , this craft is sure to explode in the coming years. A job very well done !

Heck yeah , with makers like him coming up the ranks , this craft is sure to explode in the coming years. A job very well done !

I think he will do very well if he sticks with it. My son is 21 and just bought his first house and had their first child. So he want's a away to make some extra money. He also did not have alot money for christmas that is why he is making his christmas gifts this year. I hope his father inlaw like's the knife he made for him. I know i would much rather get a handmade knife than a store bought gift...

Slowly progressing I guess you can call it. I am still having fun....Its my plunges and hollows I am having a problem with. I will get the hang of it, I refuse to throw in the towel.....

I hope to have a torch for the forge here soon...maybe even complete a knife for once2thumbs

Lookin good Jeff!

Chris

How are your blades coming along...

Back