New Book: Knifemaking Hacks

jkf96a

Folks, glad to announce that my new book, Knifemaking Hacks, is finally ready! The book features 384 knifemaking tips and over 100 professional pictures of some of the best knives in the world.

They're available autographed from me directly, at www.frycustomknives.com/my-books and are also available at other places. Tracy talked about some for USAKnifemaker.

hacks_thumb2.png

Oh no... I went to Gun Digest so quickly I didnt even read the rest of it to buy from you directly. Well anyway, I bought it and looking forward to it. I love the balance of wisdom and tips. I am a therapist and a Knife maker so this is right in my wheelhouse,

Good deal, thanks Mark.
I’m getting Facebook messages and texts that the ones I mailed out Monday and Tuesday are arriving today and lots of places. Fun times!

Good deal, thanks Mark.
I’m getting Facebook messages and texts that the ones I mailed out Monday and Tuesday are arriving today and lots of places. Fun times!
I’m looking forward to it. I absorb all little bits I can take.

I got my book today and was just flipping through it. I was happy to see my friends Peter and Cory Martin had knives in the book, but I was in shock when I saw one of my knives in the book! Thanks for the publicity!

I got my book today and was just flipping through it. I was happy to see my friends Peter and Cory Martin had knives in the book, but I was in shock when I saw one of my knives in the book! Thanks for the publicity!
Going to be alot of surprises :) Most of the folks in there don't know they're in there. If you had a knife shot by Coop, Cory Martin, or Caleb Royer, there's a decent chance.

Back