New from Northern Indiana

Fergy35

Hey everyone. Been poking around here for a while and finally signed up. I am just starting to make some blades of my own. One completed and (6) more ground and ready for heat treat. Still learning and have a long way to go. Anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks for the info that I have picked up so far.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

GLWJ/CK, I'm just a little North of Fort Wayne. I see you own a water jet company. If I ever get better at this, we may need to talk. I'd love to see a water jet run someday.

Last edited:
Fergy25, welcome.

Either of you guys know where there is work? My little brother is not working in Elkhart.

BRICK.gif

GLWJ/CK, I'm just a little North of Fort Wayne. I see you own a water jet company. If I ever get better at this, we may need to talk. I'd love to see a water jet run someday.

Cool. You are not far away at all. I'm in between South Bend and Elkhart.

hey, bud! good to see you here! Dave's waterjet is sweet... its GREAT when he gets out the hammer and smacks it! :p

F35 actually lives on the lake that my parents live on.

Back