New Old Timer back

Yeah, tell me about it. I'm only 84 years old next month, so it's always nice to hear from old friends. Lots of them are gone now.

Don, The ones that are gone don't talk very loud anymore. I just turned 71. I feel like an old car that is always in the shop with something broken down. A couple of the friends I had in high school just departed. Got a feeling there will be more. Old age is fatal.

Been meaning to ask, is the head above your name actually you? Looks like it could fit on top of my headless body.

Glad to see you back and WINNING like always. I was scared you might have been wandering around Steens Mountain and got lost!

Speaking of lost I haven't seen you posting in a while either Denny. Good to see folks you ain't seen in a while. Raymond I don't know why you are surprised at the interest in your knives, cause I have always followed anything you made!!

Denny, I was surprised I didn't see you at Steens Mountain while I was lost. Got feeling you were also lost. Good seeing you around!

Mr Craft, the most loyal Knifedog of All. You've always got something nice to say about everyone.

Actually have another finished knife that I need to take some photo's of and if by chance I get a good photo of it I'll pass it along. There's also a chance that it could be a bad photo of a very pretty knife.

Back