New Photo Editing In ISO 13

I don't know the first thing about phones....I live so far in the boonies that they don't work here. But your pic is nice and clear, with great color distinction.

I just installed the new IOS 13 on my Iphone 8Plus... it doesn't do much for the single camera, but those editing options are pretty snazzy.

I would suspect that the latest top end Iphone, with those 3 cameras might either surpass the image quality of many 35mm digitals....or come close.

Nice composition but the butt end of the handle is loosing definition

That's always an issue when taking cutlery photos, and cameras with single point focus. I'd have to look up the correct terminology, but the digital camera I use for knife photography has a focus mode called "multi-point focus"...... it can be adjusted from 2 to 32 focus points when taking a photo. Even with the camera on a tripod, the highest I can go is 24 focus points before even remotely clicking the shutter blurs the image. It's the only way I've found to defeat that blur at the ends of a knife.

Agree. Great photo, a little too much vignette. It's obscuring the butt a little too much. Maybe corner vignette would be better, because it's a very nice effect.
Yep. Probably got a little carried away with the vignette but that’s the first photo that I’ve done. Gonna play around with it some more but so far ISO 13 is awesome.

Back